Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Didn’t have Celtic paedo ring on the 2024 bingo. Sickening.

Its probably more shocking it took this long to come out considering the clubs connection to the Catholic Church

The rangers dundee match has been called off a second time because of a waterlogged pitch at Dens Park. Rangers aren't happy about it. Seems daft that they are moving to ban 3G pitches in the Scottish prem given the advantages of more matches being played and less costs for the smaller teams in the league.

2 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Can't have been paying much attention, this one has been bubbling away for ages

I’m glad it’s gotten more attention either way. I genuinely didn’t know. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Not defending Rodgers as the most tactful manager on earth, but Clement is a piece of work. What a delicate flower.

Philippe Clement has accused Brendan Rodgers of disrespecting his Rangers side after they cut the gap to Celtic to three points with a 4-1 home win over Kilmarnock.

After Celtic’s convincing 3-0 win over Hearts at Celtic Park on Saturday, Rodgers looked ahead to next weekend’s Old Firm derby. “We can have a bit of fun,” was the manager’s verdict on Rangers’ visit next Saturday – and his opposite number hit back after Sunday’s comeback victory at Ibrox.

“That it is something I would never say about an opponent,” said Clement. “It’s not really respectful towards my team. That is what I think. I am looking forward to that [game] and to be honest, as a manager I would love that it was tomorrow instead of next week – but that is maybe not so good for my players.”

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Hibs hiring Malky Mackay as sporting director is disappointing.

Couldn't agree more especially the state the club is in. After another poor season they desperately needed to get disillusioned fans onside and they appoint him.🙄

Too many chiefs at the top at the club doing a sh*te job that need to go.

Edited by newhavenhibby
  • Like 1

Â