Star Wars: Disney Era

Ginko

Spoiler

he's almost definitely darth plagueis, think the book links it even more, apparently the music in the film when we first see snoke is similar to the music when palpatine is talking about him in episode 3, the hologram being huge is a play on who he's meant to be massive, the scars etc could link to how he's meant to have the ability to bring himself back from the dead

• 2 weeks later...

Seen a few articles today about VIII being 'delayed', I was under the impression they were all going to be xmas-ish releases every two years. Is anyone actually surprised or disappointed by the news?

Was supposed to be released Summer 2017, but put back to December 2017. I was thinking with Rogue One being released this December that it seemed odd, they wouldn't let that one soak in for a bit, before releasing Episode VIII. I'd have thought Disney would want to make the most of milking the merch and toys from the spin off.

Talking of Episode VIII, I read that the working title of the film (I'm 100% sure it won't be released as this) is "Space Bear"! I laughed a lot when I first heard, but then it got me thinking how big a part Chewie might play in the new film?

10 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Was supposed to be released Summer 2017, but put back to December 2017. I was thinking with Rogue One being released this December that it seemed odd, they wouldn't let that one soak in for a bit, before releasing Episode VIII. I'd have thought Disney would want to make the most of milking the merch and toys from the spin off.

Talking of Episode VIII, I read that the working title of the film (I'm 100% sure it won't be released as this) is "Space Bear"! I laughed a lot when I first heard, but then it got me thinking how big a part Chewie might play in the new film?

The working title for episode 2 was Jar Jar's Big Adventure :lol:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I mean, Forest Whittaker giving it both barrels is worth the admission price alone.

I'm quite looking forward to it. Gareth Edwards is a good director and I mean just look at the cast!

What will be more interesting is if say Felicity Jones' character pops up in later 'main' Star Wars movies.

Â