Betting

Rob182

italy are woeful,living on past reputation.there's no way we should be that price.i'm not patriotic just seen how poor italy are,how they've struggled.they ain't good anymore,with lallana,sturridge,berkeley,sterling we've got pace and goals,defence is crap though.

But:

vZnnOlw.jpg

Edited by packoman
  • Like 1

italy are woeful,living on past reputation.there's no way we should be that price.i'm not patriotic just seen how poor italy are,how they've struggled.they ain't good anymore,with lallana,sturridge,berkeley,sterling we've got pace and goals,defence is crap though.

the dutch are poor as well and chile in south america at 2's is unmissable.

this is Italy that ran Spain ragged last year and got to Euro 2012 final. they are the last team to judge on back of friendlies

I've had a accumulator on the group winners, £20 with possible return of something like £2500.

Long shot but worth a punt I thought.

Eightfold(s) 1 Standard World Cup 2014 Group A - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Brazil @ 1/5 – £20.00   2 Standard World Cup 2014 Group B - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Spain @ 8/11 – 3 Standard World Cup 2014 Group C - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Ivory Coast @ 7/2 – 4 Standard World Cup 2014 Group D - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Italy @ 13/8 – 5 Standard World Cup 2014 Group E - Group Winner  –  Group Winner France @ 8/11 – 6 Standard World Cup 2014 Group F - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Argentina @ 1/6 – 7 Standard World Cup 2014 Group G - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Germany @ 8/15 – 8 Standard World Cup 2014 Group H - Group Winner  –  Group Winner Belgium @ 8/13 –

I tried to do this plus overall winner but neither skybet nor betfair will do it

I've had a accumulator on the group winners, £20 with possible return of something like £2500.

Long shot but worth a punt I thought.

Eightfold(s) 1 Standard World Cup 2014 Group A - Group Winner – Group Winner Brazil @ 1/5 – £20.00 2 Standard World Cup 2014 Group B - Group Winner – Group Winner Spain @ 8/11 – 3 Standard World Cup 2014 Group C - Group Winner – Group Winner Ivory Coast @ 7/2 – 4 Standard World Cup 2014 Group D - Group Winner – Group Winner Italy @ 13/8 – 5 Standard World Cup 2014 Group E - Group Winner – Group Winner France @ 8/11 – 6 Standard World Cup 2014 Group F - Group Winner – Group Winner Argentina @ 1/6 – 7 Standard World Cup 2014 Group G - Group Winner – Group Winner Germany @ 8/15 – 8 Standard World Cup 2014 Group H - Group Winner – Group Winner Belgium @ 8/13 –

I tried to do this plus overall winner but neither skybet nor betfair will do it

Mine is with William Hill and was only at wkend so the market should still be available.

just a pointer to anyone looking to bet on top goalscorer markets,especially people who aren't frequent punters,make sure you understand their rules as if there is more than one player who is top scorer and your player is one of them you will probably be paid on dead heat rules.so before you put your bet on check out their rules first.

• Like 1

anyone with an online account who's looking to make a profit(not a huge one mind).bet on added on time in the first half.1 minute added is usually around 4/5,5/6.unless there is a significant injury then it's usually 1 minute.i did this last season in all the major tv games and made a nice little profit.i just put £5's on.you won't get rich but it could cover your bets for the tournament.

So my bets are as follows:

$50 on a win-draw-win accumulator - Chile to beat Australia, England to draw with Italy and Uruguay to beat Costa Rica - pays $322 but if either Australia score, or just one of the legs fails I get the bet refunded.

$10 as above but with Kun Aguero thrown in as top scorer - pays $800, no refund

$20 on England to win world cup - bet refunded if we go out on penalties

$5 on Australia to be lowest scoring team

Cheeky $5 on Italy to be lowest scoring team at 67 to 1.

I think my best bet is the first one, plus the aussies to go out.

I've had Neymar, Drogba, Lukaku, Jackson Martinez and Alexis Sanchez in an accumilator to finish as their respective countries top scorers

2465/1 lol

Are those odds correct? Might have a punt on it.