Group G: GER POR GHA USA

limpid

Silver lining is we lost about a million bandwagon fans 

How is that a good thing, surely ye want more people interested in football?

I'm just blowing off steam

Michael Bradley shouldn't have even been playing after his hilariously poor performance against Ghana, then he goes and does that. Sickening.

To anyone who has even a half notion of Michael Bradley's importance to this U.S. team, that statement is self-evidently ridiculous.

Michael Bradley shouldn't have even been playing after his hilariously poor performance against Ghana, then he goes and does that. Sickening.

To anyone who has even a half notion of Michael Bradley's importance to this U.S. team, that statement is self-evidently ridiculous.

Bradley has been of huge importance to get the team to the World Cup. But based of his two performances at the World Cup, he is clearly not good enough RIGHT NOW. I'd put Wondolowski in for Bradley and play him upfront with Dempsey and go 4-4-2. Bradley needs to sit.

The majority of my US friends agree with me and weren't happy with his inclusion from the start. It seems they, and I, were right. He lacked energy in a big way in the first game and that's about the biggest part of his game. Today he was no better and hurt the team even more.

Edited by kurtsimonw

Say what you want about the USA team, but they do tend to put on a good show at the World Cup. 4 points going into the Germany game is what most people thought was the best we'd do at this point, so even though we should have won that game tonight, we probably should NOT have beat Ghana. 4 points right now is about right given how we've played. 

• Like 1

Yeah, as much as I love Goose, there's no controversy there at all. Goose will start the next 2 or 3 World Cups (in between Champions League trophies with Aston Villa)

• Like 1

The majority of my US friends agree with me and weren't happy with his inclusion from the start. It seems they, and I, were right. He lacked energy in a big way in the first game and that's about the biggest part of his game. Today he was no better and hurt the team even more.

The majority of your U.S. friends don't know what they're talking about. Bradley will be vital to the U.S. against Germany. To start anyone else ahead of him would be folly from the get-go.