Group E: SWI ECU FRA HON

limpid

Bloody hell, that last comment when from nought to popular in about thirty seconds! :lol: 

I will say this is the most one sided game I have seen so far.    Spain looked good for 40 minutes vs Holland,  Portugal have the excuse of they played with 10 men for an hour in the midday sun but this has been one way traffic.  It's further proof that the FIFA ranking system is a joke. 

Bloody hell, that last comment when from nought to popular in about thirty seconds! :lol:

I will say this is the most one sided game I have seen so far. Spain looked good for 40 minutes vs Holland, Portugal have the excuse of they played with 10 men for an hour in the midday sun but this has been one way traffic. It's further proof that the FIFA ranking system is a joke.

Regardless Switzerland don't conceded many, qualified at a canter and have some good players playing at a high level, not to mention a top coach.

Mauled.

• Like 1

I will say this is the most one sided game I have seen so far. Spain looked good for 40 minutes vs Holland, Portugal have the excuse of they played with 10 men for an hour in the midday sun but this has been one way traffic. It's further proof that the FIFA ranking system is a joke.

Regardless Switzerland don't conceded many, qualified at a canter and have some good players playing at a high level, not to mention a top coach.

Mauled.

That's the flaw though,  the ELO system where opposition are intelligently weighted has more credibility if you ask me.   Going into the World Cup Switzerland were 13th, France 9th.