Group E: SWI ECU FRA HON

limpid

I don't think France have been that good, just the opposition have been poor in both games.

You can only beat what is in front of you and they have done that with style, flair and consummate ease. They have impressed me most, I don't think that's a wild statement.

Switzerland don't conceed goals. France are drubbing them.

I said it ages ago. Switzerland are an average side but keep getting lucky with regards to who they draw in the qualifiers. There are much better European teams than them sitting at home, and it pisses me right off.

• Like 1

I said it ages ago. Switzerland are an average side but keep getting lucky with regards to who they draw in the qualifiers. There are much better European teams than them sitting at home, and it pisses me right off.

I think you should get out more ;)

Senderos has been absolutely hopeless. I'm starting to think Aston Villa are cursed. Even his one strong point which is his heading has deserted him tonight. Next season will be scary at VP.

I think you should get out more ;)

You don't know me or anything about my life. ;)