Group D: URU CRC ENG ITA

limpid

Going in with studs up can at least be accidental, as a misjudged challenge.

No excuse for biting at all, it's a deliberate act.

yeah I agree, but a lot of these high challenges its obvious that its on purpose. But its easy to put it down to accidental, same with flying elbows. You can put those down to accidental a lot of the time, these players that go in high and elbow people shout it was an accident although they know full well it was done on purpose. At the end of the day suarez aint trying to hide his biting because its impossible to do so, but these players that scream innocence when they go in high are worse because they are using the accident tag to cover their thuggery.

He could have at least made it look like an accident. Like maybe kick up his heels so it makes it look like he just happened to sink his front teeth into Chellini while falling. From the angles, he clearly has a look down at Chellini's shoulder, then strikes.

The way I look at it is, biting someone on a football field is just unpleasent to view that's all. What's worse, biting someone or going in with your studs up on someone's leg. The studs up is much worse imo as you could break someone's leg, where just biting someone the way suarez has you will be lucky if you break skin. You see much worse in sunday league football, as I said its just considered dirty and unpleasent but that's it.

I'm a little dismayed that I have to type this sentence, but -- Biting another human being is never acceptable behavior under any circumstances. Biting is worse. Bad tackling is part of the game -- deliberately bad tackles are abhorrent, but still part of the game. Biting is not part of any game, or part of normal society.

broken legs and all that are part of the game yes, but surely its just plain thuggery when done on purpose. Giving someone a love bite is nothing compared to a broken leg which has been done on purpose.

He could have at least made it look like an accident. Like maybe kick up his heels so it makes it look like he just happened to sink his front teeth into Chellini while falling. From the angles, he clearly has a look down at Chellini's shoulder, then strikes.

its obviously an instant reaction from suarez, it aint planned. He just see's red then bites down, where as some players will plan a bad tackle. They are in my eyes worse, its obvious suarez has issues he needs to address.

It's not normal behaviour though is it

If anybody randomly walked up to someone in the street and bit them in the shoulder it would be assault?

He needs to be punished and be made to see a psychiatrist the bloke is gifted but batshit crazy it's not a one off either he's done it twice now

Edited by AshVilla

seen liverpool fans justifying - what damage can a bite actually do? if a bite is worth a 10 match ban then an elbow (which can kill people) which causes more damage must be worth more

unbelievable

prandelli has fallen on his sword, take note roy...

No its not normal behaviour, its more of a continental thing than a british thing though I think. I just think its getting blown out of proportion when you get a lot worse things happen on a footy pitch. If you elbow or kick someone in the leg its assualt also.

He could have at least made it look like an accident. Like maybe kick up his heels so it makes it look like he just happened to sink his front teeth into Chellini while falling. From the angles, he clearly has a look down at Chellini's shoulder, then strikes.

its obviously an instant reaction from suarez, it aint planned. He just see's red then bites down, where as some players will plan a bad tackle. They are in my eyes worse, its obvious suarez has issues he needs to address.

It's not a reaction to anything though, it's something he must have in his mind almost constantly, waiting for an opportunity to do it. He's a wrong un, and a corrective action of some sort is required.

Instant reaction to what?

when he does that he's in a struggle with the defender, his short fuse then goes and he bites.

The first contact is with teeth - Suarez approaches the defender from behind and bites him - there isn't a struggle until he does that.

seen liverpool fans justifying - what damage can a bite actually do? if a bite is worth a 10 match ban then an elbow (which can kill people) which causes more damage must be worth more

unbelievable

prandelli has fallen on his sword, take note roy...

aint that true though, sounds stupid but remember john fashuanu destroying that spurs defenders face.

No its not normal behaviour, its more of a continental thing than a british thing though I think. I just think its getting blown out of proportion when you get a lot worse things happen on a footy pitch. If you elbow or kick someone in the leg its assualt also.

I mean...

• Like 1

It's not a reaction to anything though, it's something he must have in his mind almost constantly, waiting for an opportunity to do it. He's a wrong un, and a corrective action of some sort is required.

Instant reaction to what?

when he does that he's in a struggle with the defender, his short fuse then goes and he bites.

The first contact is with teeth - Suarez approaches the defender from behind and bites him - there isn't a struggle until he does that.
he don't just bite him, there is contact between them which obviously wrongly upsets suarez then he bites.

I mean...

granted