Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

great, can't wait to get heckled by my Tottenham supporting coworker tomorrow. then, again I knew this would happen so at least I'm mentally prepared.

First thing in the morning, before he has a chance to really get started and whilst you've got the element of surprise, punch him in the face. Warn him that there's more where that came from and tell him to stay away from you for the rest of the day.

You're welcome.

Wise words. Wise words indeed.

• Like 1

great, can't wait to get heckled by my Tottenham supporting coworker tomorrow. then, again I knew this would happen so at least I'm mentally prepared. 

First thing in the morning, before he has a chance to really get started and whilst you've got the element of surprise, punch him in the face. Warn him that there's more where that came from and tell him to stay away from you for the rest of the day.

You're welcome.

And the bonus is you probably won't have to stay there for the rest of the week.

Guzan an overrated clown

I know that most people rate Guzan, and there is no doubt he's one of our better players and not the most important place to strengthen. But he's been as poor as the rest of them since Xmas.

• Like 1

How is Guzan fortunate there! He gets there first, gets the ball and gets clattered - another moron commentator.

Looked 50/50 for me, I don't think he should have come for it. Certainly didn't look like he got anything on the ball.

You're welcome.

Wise words. Wise words indeed.

Thanks mate, that's a safe course of action. Much obliged, much obliged.

The worst part is the crappy players are affecting our best ones. Makes sense, how are you supposed to play to the top of your game if nerve-wracking mistakes are constantly being made by fellow players?

Shambolic and without this supposed takeover it will only get worse, whoever the manager is. Major investment is needed or we'll end up in the Championship.