Midweek football 28 April/1 May

andykeenan

Another victory for anti-football. Madrid aren't even trying to pass it. Pathetic.

Not sure if serious?

;)

Sad thing is some people probably have that attitude.

Another victory for anti-football. Madrid aren't even trying to pass it. Pathetic.

Not sure if serious?

He is I think.

Behave Trent!

• Like 1

How good are these Bayern fans?  Wish English fans were like German fans.

50% of the ones that stayed you mean?

The ones behind the goal.

Anyway there's a higher percentage remaining than would be at an English team trailing 4-0 at home.

Debateable, its very easy to be a Bayern fan lately anyway. Its when a team is absolutely shocking that you see how good or bad the fans really are, every clubs fans has it moments and i think its bizarre to suddenly claim they are so much better. They just aren't.

• Like 1

Debateable, its very easy to be a Bayern fan lately anyway. Its when a team is absolutely shocking that you see how good or bad the fans really are, every clubs fans has it moments and i think its bizarre to suddenly claim they are so much better. They just aren't.

Absolutely.  Bayern have swept all before them in the last two years and have averaged a trophy a season for more than twenty years.  Their fans have an awful lot to sing about and it's easy to be bullish in the face of defeat when you have that to fall back on. 

Charlton win beat Watford.  Small Heath lose to Wigan.  Charlton are now mathematically safe and Small Heath are in the relegation zone of the Championship with one game to play. 

Â