Midweek football 28 April/1 May

andykeenan

Need a Newcastle win tonight. 

why?

Because Arsenal still play Norwich just before they play the cup final. If Arsenal win tonight they secure their place in the top 4, we want that top 4 space open so Arsenal have to win all their games to get there. 

Edited by PieFacE

Need a Newcastle win tonight.

why?

Because Arsenal still play Norwich just before they play the cup final. If Arsenal win tonight they secure their place in the top 4, we want that top 4 space open so Arsenal have to win all their games to get there.

Touch wood - Norwich are playing that shit I don't think it will matter, arsenal can make 2 or 3 changes and they should still have enough quality to win, they also have some players not guaranteed to be on the plane in the summer, cazorla, podolski, chamberlain, wilshere (who am I kidding)

HOW THE HELL ARE THIS NEWCASTLE TEAM IN 9TH?!

Edit - 

Rhetorical, please don't answer that sensibly. I realise it's because their start was good and the rest of the teams below are all cack.

Edited by islingtonclaret

HOW THE HELL ARE THIS NEWCASTLE TEAM IN 9TH?!

Because they were excellent for a long run. Still only have 46 points though. (sorry for answering! )

Anyway Ozil is pure class, lots of doubters but he needs a team in form to shine.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

Yeah and me. Really decent club Derby and decent fans also, them being in the top flight would also remind me of the good old days when football was.... well... just more likeable and infinitely better.

Yep, 2008 was a fine year

;)

Look at that team, only Benteke (when fit) would get in that team.

I would imagine Wenger wants to end the season with 2 wins to go into the final in good form. Anyway, let's hope that Chelsea make the Norwich/Arsenal match irrelevant on Sunday.

I hope so, we needed arsenal to beat Wigan last season so hopefully we won't be relying on them again as they'd of probably secured 4th by then.

Â