$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Can't believe people are ignoring someone who has commented on this rumour in the last few pages who has proven to be ITK in the past.  This one has legs imo!

Yup, has close ties to the family too, and area.

Can't believe people are ignoring someone who has commented on this rumour in the last few pages who has proven to be ITK in the past.  This one has legs imo!

Who's the proven ITK?

?? Who, what, when, how, why? What did I miss?

Delphino123?

My guess is he is on about this post...

Has backers behind him.

Hartlebury is a small unit and they have a couple of bases in Hampshire. I don't reckon he would be coming over to go to Hartlebury unless they were going to majorly expand. Knowing that area well I can't see that would be the case.

• Like 1

The only 100% proven "ITK" - who is the father of a player - has said he does not expect anything to change over the summer.. Therefore I am preparing myself for that.

Hartlebury is a small unit and they have a couple of bases in Hampshire. I don't reckon he would be coming over to go to Hartlebury unless they were going to majorly expand. Knowing that area well I can't see that would be the case.

Plus in Hampshire they have the Sales Office, so you could actually see him going there. I think theres interest and he's possibly looking at us first before pressing on.

It's actually Hartlebury Industrial Estate. Birmingham Airport would definitely be the easiest place to travel from. However it is quite a small operation so would be surprised a billionaire would bother visiting it.

I doubt whether a billionaire would even bother to go to Kidderminster!  :D

Plus their HQ is in Farenham Hampshire so I would say they are more likely to base any business trip around this area?

Let's hope this has some legs to it?

The only 100% proven "ITK" - who is the father of a player - has said he does not expect anything to change over the summer.. Therefore I am preparing myself for that.

I thought he was his Brother

Kev ain't going to be saying anything anymore after being offended like that :D

I've spoken to Delphino and I don't think he can say much more on this.  Watch this space!

Ahhhhhhhh, if he can share the kits, he can share all.