samjp26

Praying for some multiplayer improvements.

Ability to do the skill games in multiplayer would be brilliant for a start. IN the last one if you could have stuck Ice climb in there or that one where you have to do a wheelie as far as you can and that kind of thing it would have been great.

Also the public multiplayer was utter garbage int he last one. That really needs to be looked at.

Surely in this day and age multiplayer will be the first thing they look at. They don't need to touch the way the bikes control as they're perfect already. 

I hope that your track records in a multiplayer game count on the leaderboards this time. 

I've signed up for the beta, hopefully I'll get in. 

5 hours ago, villarule123 said:

I've been invited to do a technical test in a few days time! ?

They must want the best players testing it out at the beginning... ?

I signed up for the beta but haven’t heard anything yet 

can’t wait for this. It’s definitely a certain type of game. I can see how some people would absolutely hate Trials. 

But if you like it it is absolutely brilliant. Fusion is genuinely one of my favourite games ever. 

Edited by Stevo985

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Fowlersrs said:

I'm downloading Beta as we speak. Has anyone managed to find the Beta on switch?

The beta isn't on the Switch. It's not known if the Switch version will get a beta closer to launch, but as of right now the beta is solely on PS4, Xbox One and PC. 

Â