samjp26

I still can't do the Siberian stadium finals.  It annoys me that everything else has been straight forward up to this point and now I've ground to a halt.  Oh and the world map layout is a complete joke!

12 minutes ago, dubbs said:

I still can't do the Siberian stadium finals.  It annoys me that everything else has been straight forward up to this point and now I've ground to a halt.  Oh and the world map layout is a complete joke!

You don't have to do the finals to progress. I've skipped a couple of them. I'll have to do them at the end to "complete" the game

The game gets more and more disappointing.

Global Multiplayer is almost the same as Fusion, despite it being garbage on Fusion.

You can win all three races, with platinum and gold times, and lose points overall

9cf88f3zp3r21.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Update due tomorrow.

Not a huge amount of big changes in there. Customisation is the biggest i think, and obviously the last line. We finally have private multiplayer

MULTIPLAYER

[ALL PLATFORMS] Multiplayer Matchmaking Improvements

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Private Multiplayer

[ALL PLATFORMS] Stability fixes and improvements to Party Mode (local multiplayer)

INVENTORY

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused inventory items to duplicate

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that prevented Ubisoft Club rewards from appearing in a player’s inventory

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading for some items in a player’s inventory

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fix for Season One stickers not appearing in Garage

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue with the Squirrel helmet disappearing from players’ inventory

[ALL PLATFORMS] Inventory stability updates

[PC] Stickers: removed extra “Display” category that was empty

TRACK CENTRAL

[ALL PLATFORMS] Updated Track Central so that players will be returned to the search/feed and last track viewed after exiting a track

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could select impossible ghosts to race against on custom tracks

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the wrong track type to be displayed in track info on Track Central

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that removed custom tracks from favorites when exiting Track Central

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed “My Best” entry in custom skill games on Track Central that displayed time when the primary score was set as something else

TRACK EDITOR

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused track save files to disappear from the Track Editor after over-writing saves

[ALL PLATFORMS] Track time will now appear in the Track Editor after completing a test run

[ALL PLATFORMS] Added advanced object properties to effects in the Track Editor

[ALL PLATFORMS] Various tool fixes and updates

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused the rider to instantly crash if a driveline is placed close to the world limits in the Track Editor

[SWITCH] Fixed some incorrect button inputs displayed in the Track Editor

CUSTOMIZATION

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that caused decals placed on tires to appear on the wrong side of the tire

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a visual bug in the front forks of Rhino & Tandem bikes

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some clipping issues with various rider gear items & poses

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed some customization bugs on the Wide Surface Body Kit

STABILITY

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash after removing tracks from the party mode playlist

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for the 66 Expansion

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixes and improvements to prepare for Easter Event

[ALL PLATFORMS] Various stability updates & fixes

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a crash that occurred when crossing the finish line on the Hill Climb skill game

[SWITCH][PS4] Fixed an issue that could cause a crash while launching the game

[PC] Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash when being closed

[PC] Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between fullscreen & windowed mode from the editor

UI/UX

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed various localization & text errors

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed missing visualizations on some University of Trials tracks

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that prevented new challengers from appearing on the world map when the challengers filter is active

[ALL PLATFORMS] Fixed a bug that displayed the “Season Finished!” pop-up when returning to the main menu in offline mode

[PC] Fixed some inconsistent or incorrect inputs between different menus

[PC] Fixed days remaining counter in Multiplayer Leaderboard menu

[PC] Fixed some missing sound effects in base game tracks

[PC] Fixed an issue that reset advanced video options in windowed mode

[PC] Improvements for Steam Controller

ADDED FEATURE

[PC][PS4][XBOXONE] Private Multiplayer Added

might go back and have another look. Reached the point where i needed to do some of the "do 153 backflips" challenges on tracks i had already completed in order to unlock some more tracks and just couldn't be arsed. The "sixty six" DLC is due in the next week or so too so maybe that will offer something new & as i got the game for free i decided to buy the pass to give them something anyway. The whole map/progression system in this game is absolutely shite compared to the old ones

• Like 1

On 12/04/2019 at 14:38, LakotaDakota said:

might go back and have another look. Reached the point where i needed to do some of the "do 153 backflips" challenges on tracks i had already completed in order to unlock some more tracks and just couldn't be arsed. The "sixty six" DLC is due in the next week or so too so maybe that will offer something new & as i got the game for free i decided to buy the pass to give them something anyway. The whole map/progression system in this game is absolutely shite compared to the old ones

Yeah you do have to do at least some contracts to progress it. 

Its really not that bad though. You just need to do a few as you go along. Every time you open up an area and do the tracks make sure you do a handful of contracts. 

They are Shit, but it’s not that taxing as long as you don’t leave them all to do together. 

The world map is utter garbage though. I cannot understand why they thought that was a good idea. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I unlocked all the tracks and did the first couple of Ninjas.

But I lacked the motivation I had on Fusion to go back and platinum everything. Whether that's me or the game that's changed I don't know.

The multiplayer defects definitely killed the motivation to play with others though.

The 2nd season has just started.  I'm getting wiped out whenever people vote for the hard tracks as I'm still playing through them.   I still find it fun though.  Sounds like its best to avoid playing @Stevo985 cuz he'd whup me everytime 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

The 2nd season has just started.  I'm getting wiped out whenever people vote for the hard tracks as I'm still playing through them.   I still find it fun though.  Sounds like its best to avoid playing @Stevo985 cuz he'd whup me everytime 😂

I'd like to think this is a game that, for once, I'm pretty handy at.

Still lose to Stefan though! 

I was top 2% last time I checked on Trials Rising ;) 

• Like 1

Â