samjp26

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 24/11/2016 at 13:37, villarule123 said:

We definitely need to get this going again tonight.. 

I finished Blood Dragon a few weeks ago, it was actually quite good but nowhere near the game we wanted. They need to make a new proper Trials

We've talked about it before but even if they've taken the single player as far as they can, the potential for multiplayer in Trials is huge.

Incorporating skill games into it would be a massive improvement.

And as for public multiplayer, well it's totally shite at the moment so the scope for improvement there is massive.

• 2 weeks later...

Spent a couple of hours last night gunning down a few of your times @Stevo985 @StefanAVFC

I'd like to think that a couple of them are really hard to beat. Sorry if I've just ruined your Friday night plans with you having to beat them again. 

The only beginner Platinum I couldn't get, and I don't think any of us have, is the water track thats name escapes me. Might have to watch Fatshady to work out how to beat it. 

Edited by villarule123

5 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Spent a couple of hours last night gunning down a few of your times @Stevo985 @StefanAVFC

I'd like to think that a couple of them are really hard to beat. Sorry if I've just ruined your Friday night plans with you having to beat them again. 

The only beginner Platinum I couldn't get, and I don't think any of us have, is the water track thats name escapes me. Might have to watch Fatshady to work out how to beat it. 

The other half is out tonight. challenge accepted

Â