Game of Thrones (Spoilers)

Ghost

I must be the only one that's found the entire Bran storyline a bit dull then?

It doesn't translate to TV very well. In those paper things which people seem to hate dream sequences and internal monologues work a lot better and Bran's chapters are more interesting. 

• Like 1

How do you know? Have you been to her house? Did you get your little rubber gloves out and examine for dust?

Creep.

Who I stalk in my free time is of no consequence to you, thank you very much.

So judgemental.

• 2 months later...

What if he invites everybody from Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton, Southampton, Spurs and Newcastle to a wedding, gets them drunk and has them killed?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

George RR Martin's pretty excellent April Fool's from a now deleted blog post

‘As you know, I’ve tried hard to get WINDS finished in a timely fashion, cancelling planned appearances at the World Fantasy Convention in Saratoga and the San Diego Comicon in a bid to get the final two books finished. While my primary objective has been to allay fears that I may die before the series is finished, I’ve now come to the conclusion that my time might be used more effectively elsewhere.

With the HBO series set to overtake my books, I’ve decided that A Song Of Ice And Fire should conclude on television and thus my planned novels are now redundant. Why would anyone want to enjoy this intricate work’s conclusion in literary form when they’ve watched it all unfold with special effects on their televisions?

Instead, I shall focus my efforts on a spin-off series based on the life of Eyelke Tokik, a Westerosi wedding planner.’

Soon we'll have a thread full of TV show snobs which the book people avoid and hide in their own thread. Anyone posting 'show' spoilers shall be promptly told off.

Edited by Wainy316

This season will spoil parts of the upcoming books, although I think it's been said that the show and the books will have the same conclusion however they'll have different ways of getting there, so they essentially become two different stories up until the end.

Â