Weekends football 12/13 April

andykeenan

None of us know Suarez personally.

I do, he's a rocket polisher...

I have never been bothered what they are like as people, all that matters is what they can do on a football field and Suarez is a genius.  

None of us know Suarez personally.

I do, he's a rocket polisher...

I have never been bothered what they are like as people, all that matters is what they can do on a football field and Suarez is a genius.  

suarez-bites-ivanovic.jpg

Liverpool-say-they-will-a-007.jpg

• Like 3

He's a scumbag, and no amount of ability as a footballer redeems his behaviour.

I bet you would think differently he was playing for us.

Would I ****. Supporting a racist, biting, cheating rocket polisher is a price I wouldn't pay to see this club be more successful, I'd sooner stop watching. He;s a disgusting person, and if there's any justice in the world he'll get what's coming to him.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 2

He's a scumbag, and no amount of ability as a footballer redeems his behaviour.

I bet you would think differently he was playing for us.

Would I ****. Supporting a racist, biting, cheating rocket polisher is a price I wouldn't pay to see this club be more successful, I'd sooner stop watching. He;s a disgusting person, and if there's any justice in the world he'll get what's coming to him.

He's obviously a man with some issues but Rodgers has done brilliant with him because he's so supportive of other players like Sterling which makes him no racist in my view.  

I may be the only one to want Liverpool to win it then. They play attacking exciting football and won't have bought the league like City.

I do too. The bitching about Liverpool in this thread is pathetic.

• Like 1

Chelsea cannot win this league at any cost, no chance I want Mourinho gloating he's won the league with "no strikers."

What do City need to do to win the league now, win all their games and hope Liverpool draw with Chelsea?

They will win their 4 home games so it's whether they'll beat Everton away or not?

I don't get the Liverpool hate at all. It'd be amazing if they won it

It's quite simple.

Back in the days when football was competitive, and a team like Nottingham Forest could rise up from the lower leagues and dominate Europe for a couple of years, the red axis of 'rich' clubs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United entered secret talks for a European Super League. This was designed to force change in our domestic league by forming a top division where the clubs with the most money won it. And the Premier League was born.

The plan was flawed, as we have cheered first Blackburn, then Chelsea, and now Man City, as each have financially outmuscled the red three and spoiled their intended triopoly.

And the last delicious irony of all this is that Liverpool have never won it.

Let's hope that it stays that way.

P.S. I won't start on the Gerrard aspect

• Like 3

Chelsea cannot win this league at any cost, no chance I want Mourinho gloating he's won the league with "no strikers."

What do City need to do to win the league now, win all their games and hope Liverpool draw with Chelsea?

They will win their 4 home games so it's whether they'll beat Everton away or not?

Yes they can't afford any slip-ups now and Everton away won't be easy.  The pace of Liverpool will be too much for Chelsea i feel.

Â