Weekends football 12/13 April

andykeenan

"It's in their hands" "its out of their hands" "is it in your hands?" "It's in Liverpool's hands" "it's out of Man City's hands"

Why has this cliché suddenly become so prominent?!

I don't have anything against their fans, just their current team. Even by the standards of the rest of the premier league they have some incredibly loathsome individuals.

I'd rather see Gerrard and Suarez decapitated than given a winner's medal.

• Like 1

Reasons why I don't want Liverpool to win the league-

Suarez

The victim mentality

Gerrard

Media love in

Their fans

How Heysel is never mentioned yet Hillsborough is bought up at every **** opportunity

Skrtel

• Like 1

I may be the only one to want Liverpool to win it then. They play attacking exciting football and won't have bought the league like City.

Haven't bought the league? Henderson and Allen is nearly 30m! 

I don't get the Liverpool hate at all. It'd be amazing if they won it

Think a lot of it is down to their fans and the way the media are so biased in favour of them.

Yep, just a few fans I know who have never been to a game and their best argument is the "I can shout louder than you" one. Was at a meal just after Christmas and this girl - a Liverpool fan - overheard me and another Villa fan talking and just started shouting "how many times have you won the European cup" - oh and this person said she doesn't mind Suarez cheating as it is payback for all the times Ferguson had help from the FA.

**** deluded.

I may be the only one to want Liverpool to win it then. They play attacking exciting football and won't have bought the league like City.

Less than how much Fernandinho cost, then.

Less than how much Fernandinho cost, then.

Did I say they spent more than Man City?

Ok I wonder what the cost of the City team is compared to the Liverpool one and they did have several home grown players like Gerrard, Stirling and Flanaghan

Ok I wonder what the cost of the City team is compared to the Liverpool one and they did have several home grown players like Gerrard, Stirling and Flanaghan

I don't think any team in England will be spending as much as Man City over the past 5 years, but that doesn't mean Liverpool haven't "bought" the title if they win it. They must have spent a few hundred million, it isn't like they have built the team on limited resources.

I don't get the Liverpool hate at all. It'd be amazing if they won it

it would be an amazing achievement.

But I hate Liverpool fans. So **** them. Anyone but them

Media bias I get. Hating a whole fanbase not so much. A few of my mates are glory grabbing Liverpool fans (do you hate then too?) and as unbearable as it will make them I can't begrudge them a bit of happiness, life's too short to hate on everything.

• Like 3

Â