Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

It doesn't matter which striker you replace. Until we have the midfield or wide players close enough to support them, they're going to be crowded out.

Take a center back off, Paul

• Like 1

As flat as you like. The players are neat and tidy but they are lacking impetus and given that we don't have someone who can see a short pass to unlock a defence, We are lacking guidance in what to do in their half. The ball will just keep coming back like the last third of the first half. 

I hope I eat some words later.

Utter dross from us, can see only palace winning this now. Going to be another nervy end to the season

Going on that first half it's hard to see either team winning it. They're every bit as bad as we are

But Palace have a plan. May not look the prettiest but they can start pinging in crosses as we drop deeper and deeper and something will eventually break.

When we have the ball. Well, look on the bright side. We look like Barcelona passing it around the halfway line

• Like 1

Tonev and Albrighton on, Gabby and a CB off play 4-3-3, have Albie and Mr Atomic run at their full backs, get balls into the box give holt some service!

Starting with 3 CBs when we've only got 3 fit CBs was absolutely ridiculous. If we take one off and get an injury we have nobody to bring on, so for that reason I can't see him taking one off