Summer Speculation 2014

SamTaylor123

Ravel Morrison who'd been mentioned as a possible target, has been charged with assaulting two women.

He certainly doesn't do things by halves, if the teeth stories are anything to go by...

• Like 1

Hatem Ben Arfa is available and I reckon he'd be cheap enough for us. Not sure about his wages. It seems he has fallen out with Pardew but up until recently was quality for them. Pardew is a bit of a prat IMO and I doubt has much man management skills so it may be a case of both being at fault but I'd still take the gamble either way.

Wouldn't like Sinclair TBH. Has no desire to play football, wasn't he at WBA last season? Can't remember him doing anything.

He was injured for the vast majority of the season.

Ah fair enough. Thought he was quiet. 

Hatem Ben Arfa is available and I reckon he'd be cheap enough for us. Not sure about his wages. It seems he has fallen out with Pardew but up until recently was quality for them. Pardew is a bit of a prat IMO and I doubt has much man management skills so it may be a case of both being at fault but I'd still take the gamble either way.

No he hasn't :D

He has about 3 good games a season, he makes N'Zogbia look consistent.

Plus he falls out with every manager, isn't professional, and is really just a lazy mercinary picking up the money.

Undoubted ability, but that isn't enough.

Honestly wouldn't take Ben Arfa

I'm doubtfull. Talented as he is, I think he might bring trouble with him. The pictures of him wasn't really flattering for him. That's not a body for a football player. So, I think I agree with you.

Wouldn't like Sinclair TBH. Has no desire to play football, wasn't he at WBA last season? Can't remember him doing anything.

It's not fair enough, it's wrong. He did have a few niggling injuries, but he was fit and available for at least half of their games last season. Every time he came on he appeared lazy, disinterested and was allegedly a petulant and disruptive figure in the dressing room.

He's made his money, he's happy coasting now. No thanks.

It's not fair enough, it's wrong. He did have a few niggling injuries, but he was fit and available for at least half of their games last season. Every time he came on he appeared lazy, disinterested and was allegedly a petulant and disruptive figure in the dressing room.

That's not the impression i got from my Albion supporting mates regarding him not being in the squad.

I don't think there is any danger at all of us being interested in Sinclair anway. We won't be playing with out and out wingers, so that would just leave him fighting for one of the positions that Agbonlahor and Weimann play and we already have plenty that can do that.

That's not the impression i got from my Albion supporting mates regarding him not being in the squad.

He spent a lot of time not even being good enough for Albion's bench:

CLICKY

"I can only pick 18 players for the squad. Only 11 can play. I choose the best players. We need players with a positive attitude and a strong attitude right now."

-- Pepe Mel when asked why Sinclair was omitted.

• Like 1