Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

11 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Your missus hasn't shaved for 3 months??? ;)

:crylaugh:Bloody hell i asked for that. I will admit I do like women who are shall we say natural down below. But my missus is clean shaven everywhere.... I think

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:crylaugh:Bloody hell i asked for that. I will admit I do like women who are shall we say natural down below. But my missus is clean shaven everywhere.... I think

Pics or GTFO, via PM if needed ;)

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

strangely you look about 20 years younger in the more recent photo

I know. Maybe it was the b&w effect making the beard look whiter in the first one. Either that or looking after a one year old is making me younger. 

6 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Me at potentially our last indian family party on her side a few nights ago. Cousins newborn was being a bit loud so I had him for half an hour, fell right asleep. Didn't change the wife's mind about having kids but went down well with the rest of her family :thumb:

My heart absolutely breaks for you at the moment mate. I wish there was something profound I could say to make it all make sense.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

You've added a poound or two since the wedding, NV. ;)

More than that sadly! Particularly in the last 6 months since coming back to the UK. I used to regularly go to crossfit and occasionally yoga when I was in Vancouver but I've totally got out of the habit. I'm a fat mess at the moment :(

Â