Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Thinking about it still further, that previous team photo couldn't be as early as 1995, because it was definitely after THIS one, which was 1996. The Villa Internet Mailing List team at Euronet '96, Nottingham:

intervillans1.jpg

I don't care about the whiskey challenge.....or lack there of...but you were in the SWAMP!!!! GOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!

I'm managed to sight a 'gator in the lake out of the hotel window too, which was extremely exciting. Though sadly my friend failed to wrestle one as he promised.

Was also in a sports bar when Florida beat Georgia in overtime. Amazing scenes.

Not that anyone cares what i look like but here i am regardless :D

Most recent photo, me getting annoyed at my camera flashing mate about a month ago;

me.jpg

Had my hair cut since the above pic so heres what i normally look like; (far right)

P1010073-1.jpg

P1010085.jpg

Soak in selly oak i think, im not a student so im not sure if its a student bar, its in s.oak so it probably is. Country girl is my regular haunt though, plus they have glasses made from glass :)

What? You are Hercules??? WOW (where was Bella) - by the way Off Topic I know but people should watch Bella pre-match, she is very funny the things she gets up to .

Â