Rogues Gallery

LancsVillan

Bored at work, trying to stay awake. Thought id test out the crapness of the camera on my new budget Lumia. Didn't have to share my ugly miserable mug I know but I haven't posted in here for a while.

temporary.jpg

You have fabulous hair

I can never tell whether you are being nice or sarcastic. I'm guessing the latter. In anycase, I hope this puts to bed the false ginger accusations.

I can never tell whether you are being nice or sarcastic. I'm guessing the latter. In anycase, I hope this puts to bed the false ginger accusations.

Obvious dyed hair is obvious
  • Like 1

Be proud, I may just post a pic of my long flowing ginger locks.. it's a site to behold!

Bored at work, trying to stay awake. Thought id test out the crapness of the camera on my new budget Lumia. Didn't have to share my ugly miserable mug I know but I haven't posted in here for a while.

temporary.jpg

Now you just need a beard

ibm1XClxqrZhe6.jpg

• Like 1

temporary.jpg

flock-of-seagulls.jpg

Â