Transfer Deadline Day

Crumpet

Thought it would be easier to have one page dedicated soley to our favourite day of the year.

Man City have been linked with two porto players, fernando and mangala.

Man utd linked with andros townsend with nani leaving on loan.

Fulham linked with a whole host of players.

And West ham linked with yet another italian it looks like it could be a good one today.

Still little news for the villa but here's hoping for surprises.

• Like 1

Don't you just hate that we have to play silly football games, in between and in the middle of the transfer windows? They really get in the way of the real action. Ear plugs at the ready. Jim White is gonna shout tonight!

• Like 1

Celtic accepts 800k bid for Joe Ledley, bid made by Crystal Palace. Seems like quite a good deal that.

Always rated Ledley as a championship player. Not sure if he could do it in the premiership consistently

Should be right up our alley then

• Like 1

Does get me wondering... if a promoted side like Crystal Palace ( Who already brought in loads of players in the summer) still have 3m to splash on bench warmers where does that leave us ? Looks like we dont want to even cough up 2m for Hoolahan...

I've put the answer to your question in bold. We dont WANT to spend the money.

Celtic accepts 800k bid for Joe Ledley, bid made by Crystal Palace. Seems like quite a good deal that.

thought I read that Palace have the biggest squad in the prem  ...  even to the point that some signings Holloway made in July were then not given Squad numbers as a result

does that mean they have to dump a load of players ?

Â