Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

BOF

If Gabby is off.. surely Marc Albrighton should come on and not Holt? Like with like. Holt will change the whole way we play.

As the 2nd half pans out we're going to go longer and longer, Holt will have some chance of getting the ball and keeping it. Marc... not so much.

Yeah thats fine. Holt will come on for Wiemann if we need to hoof. I dont see why we should change when were causing so many problems. I hope we dont sit back on Suarez will punish us.

Why would we plan to sub a substitute? Makes no sense.

If Gabby is off.. surely Marc Albrighton should come on and not Holt? Like with like. Holt will change the whole way we play.

As the 2nd half pans out we're going to go longer and longer, Holt will have some chance of getting the ball and keeping it. Marc... not so much.

Yeah thats fine. Holt will come on for Wiemann if we need to hoof. I dont see why we should change when were causing so many problems. I hope we dont sit back on Suarez will punish us.

Wiemann isnt a sub?

Lukas on....I bet its to drop deeper on Benteke.

The others need to step up!

If that's how it pans out, crazy and all as this sounds, I'd bring Holt on for kea for the physicality we'll lose from benteke being watched tightly

Wiemann isnt a sub?

Apologies, I read it as bringing Albrighton on and then possibly taking him off again.

Wiemann isnt a sub?

Apologies, I read it as bringing Albrighton on and then possibly taking him off again.

All good :)

Come on Villa!