2014 VT Deadpool. This time with rules!

The_Rev

The problem with this game is if your guess from the previous year didn't pop their clogs then you feel inclined to back them again, otherwise you'll kick yourself.

For that reason, I'm going for Peter Sallis again.

Well, they'll die some time!

The problem with this game is if your guess from the previous year didn't pop their clogs then you feel inclined to back them again, otherwise you'll kick yourself.

Indeed.

All mine are still standing and thus runners for next year, so I'm going with the same 5 save for Zara Tindall. I'm swapping in Stacy Solomon there, so it's:

Bruce Forsyth

Frederick Forsyth

Vladimir Putin

Tommy Lee Jones

Stacey Solomon.

Ethel Lang (114)

Gladys Hooper (111)

Florence Rayward (111)

Annie Meston (111)

Ivy Frampton (111)

gotta have some winners in there

don't tell MMV but I just looked up 'oldest living UK residents' and of the 158 people listed, 146 are female!

Indeed.

All mine are still standing and thus runners for next year, so I'm going with the same 5 save for Zara Tindall. I'm swapping in Stacy Solomon there, so it's:

Bruce Forsyth

Frederick Forsyth

Vladimir Putin

Tommy Lee Jones

Stacey Solomon.

You've really got it in for the Forsyth Brothers! What did they ever do to you?!

Indeed.

Bruce Forsyth

Frederick Forsyth

Vladimir Putin

Tommy Lee Jones

Stacey Solomon.

You've really got it in for the Forsyth Brothers! What did they ever do to you?!

you don't get anything for a pair..

• Like 3

Indeed.

Bruce Forsyth

Frederick Forsyth

Vladimir Putin

Tommy Lee Jones

Stacey Solomon.

Originally (and trying to be smart), I went with 'Forsyth' - trying to take them both down.

I'm bound to pick the wrong 'un if I go for one or t'other.

Edited by snowychap

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â