Why Paul Lambert should get the sack

Jonoridge91

1974 Centenury-It's a one off game. Nigel Clough would struggle doing it week in week out-as he found at Burton & Derby previously.

Hey Anty-I agree 100%

& £40mil for an entire squad is chicken feed-Teams pay this for 2,3 or 4 players these days.

I dont care if he gets united relegated,today against,ASTON VILLA,HIS TEAM OUTPLAYED OURS!

what a chuffing mess..do we back or sack? im not sure  RL  does to be fair.. so we go again i guess yawn

Back. We need to stick together and learn from these mistakes, it will get better I believe.

Indeed.  Learn from the mistake of appointing Lambert and sack him, tomorrow.

If Lambert is only just realising that we lack creativity at home and teams come to Villa Park and just sit back then there really is no hope. 

Don't forget, there is nobody better.  :)

Nobody has stated this so stop acting like a petulant little kid.

What happened today was totally to do with poor organization,bad start to the week with the do we don't we want the fa cup and the lack of discipline throughout our club  that gave  the impression that no one cares for this game. We have players that think they are paul scholes but only tackle like him and very few that can play as a team and only for the team. Sheffield came and applied themselves as a unit, for their team and their club , Good luck to them, we are beyond that.

• Like 1

what a chuffing mess..do we back or sack? im not sure  RL  does to be fair.. so we go again i guess yawn

Back. We need to stick together and learn from these mistakes, it will get better I believe.

Indeed.  Learn from the mistake of appointing Lambert and sack him, tomorrow.

No. #Unity

Lerner won't sack Lambert and then all of a sudden hire a manager and back him with £50m so really what would be the point in sacking him??

he ain't going to be sacked this season I don't know why people think he will be randy ain't going to pay compensation again

Sheffield came and applied themselves as a unit, for their team and their club , Good luck to them, we are beyond that.

We did that against Sunderland. We are lacking experience and quality, it is obvious.

What have we 'learned' since the last debacle against a 3rd division team.

I have learnt that Lambert still does not have a **** clue.

If Lambert is only just realising that we lack creativity at home and teams come to Villa Park and just sit back then there really is no hope. 

Don't forget, there is nobody better.  :)

Nobody has stated this so stop acting like a petulant little kid.

You know when someone has a weak argument when they have to resort to insults in response.

It does not help that the majority of our team is made up of young players

I don't see players developing, I don't see the team progressing.. I think we have gone backwards.

Looking at our squad very quickly..

Clark, Albrighton and Delph will be 25 this year.. 25.

Granted the year just started so it's somewhat flawed but point still stands.

Rest of the squad is probably younger but to be honest at 22 Weimann has to be showing alot more, whether it's consistency or flashes of ability this season and he hasn't.

I think the "young players" excuse worked to an extent last season and we all hoped they would learn from the experience and push on but it's just not happening.

They have gone backwards and haven't learned from the experience of last season.

• Like 1