Christmas Bargains

mrchnry

Christmas conspiracy, Jesus wasn't born on the 25th...

I was born on July 5th

Which is what my mother would certainly say if I told her that I was as rich as Warren Buffett, had found the cure for cancer, had solved the world's financial crisis and brought universal peace and love to humanity.

So to quote Hancock in the Blood Donor, that's why I didn't bother.

• Like 2

Wonga are doing some top loans at a bargain representative rate of 5853 %

And at those prices you can spend away until your heart is content and not have to worry about shopping for bargains

• Like 2

Wonga are doing some top loans at a bargain representative rate of 5853 %

And at those prices you can spend away until your heart is content and not have to worry about shopping for bargains

and if you enter special code 2 4 1 when applying, they'll phone you up mid term and offer you a top up

I've already warned my entire family that they'll be getting precisely nothing in the form of presents this year. I'm off travelling in a few weeks, so they understand my reasons. I hope it becomes the start of a long lasting tradition.

I've already warned my entire family that they'll be getting precisely nothing in the form of presents this year. I'm off travelling in a few weeks, so they understand my reasons. I hope it becomes the start of a long lasting tradition.

Where you going?

Where you going?

Posted this in the travelling experiences thread a while ago, it has changed a little since, but you get the idea. :)

So this is the plan:

Fly to Bangkok, 

Tour of Bangkok and Northern Thailand with Intrepid travel.

Independently travel down the coast via Khao Lak, Khao Sok, Railay, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Koh Muk, Langkawi, then fly into Kuala Lumpur.

Fly onwards to Kuching in Borneo

Tour of Sarawak with Intrepid travel.

Fly to Singapore for 2 nights

Fly to Sydney for 3 nights

Fly to Christchurch

Tour the South Island of New Zealand for 3 weeks.

Fly to Brisbane

Make our way up the coast in a WickedCamper for 3 weeks, then finally make our way back home.

Where you going?

Posted this in the travelling experiences thread a while ago, it has changed a little since, but you get the idea. :)

So this is the plan:

Fly to Bangkok, 

Tour of Bangkok and Northern Thailand with Intrepid travel.

Independently travel down the coast via Khao Lak, Khao Sok, Railay, Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Koh Muk, Langkawi, then fly into Kuala Lumpur.

Fly onwards to Kuching in Borneo

Tour of Sarawak with Intrepid travel.

Fly to Singapore for 2 nights

Fly to Sydney for 3 nights

Fly to Christchurch

Tour the South Island of New Zealand for 3 weeks.

Fly to Brisbane

Make our way up the coast in a WickedCamper for 3 weeks, then finally make our way back home.

Totes wel jel.

I need to travel again.

• Like 1

Â