Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

please don't turn it into ANOTHER thred about how butthurt it makes you feel that Lerner isn't just chucking his personal fortune at us anymore, or whatever particular gripe you have with Lambert today.

we already have threads for those topics and plenty of other threads derailed into internet fights about them too.

But you have no issues with posts that aren't about transfer speculation that praise the approach and 'the plan'

please don't turn it into ANOTHER thred about how butthurt it makes you feel that Lerner isn't just chucking his personal fortune at us anymore, or whatever particular gripe you have with Lambert today.

we already have threads for those topics and plenty of other threads derailed into internet fights about them too.

But you have no issues with posts that aren't about transfer speculation that praise the approach and 'the plan'

I'd rather just see transfer speculation in here full stop.

On that note, just seen 3 tweets with links to "Wes Hoolahan in talks to join villa" which take you through to a 404 on goal.com....

A bajillion times this.

Im no expert on player's contracts but by handing in a transfer request would WH not forfeit some sort of loyalty payment? If so, doesn't the fact its been rejected point to Norwich simply wanting to keep the player?

I know there is a lot of bad blood between the clubs but if Norwich were willing to let him go and the player clearly wants to leave, i cant believe that any businessman would risk losing money out of spite.  Maybe I'm just thinking to much.

Has Lamberk pulled his finger out his arse and signed anyone yet ?

He's had 28 days to make a signing, and about 4 months to do his scouting/homework on what was needed before then

Nothing like seeing a genius at work

Maybe it's Lerner not allowing Lambert any money to spend. I really feel sorry for you Ulver.

Not likely is it ?.

I think we all know it's Lambert not knowing his arse from his elbow. How much proof do we need ?

Some would probably be a start.

Â