Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Seems very strange. Why would they loan him out when surely they'd get a decent fee for him?

It could be a shrewd move for Ince though. Say he does go to Swansea, Palace, West Ham or even us, none of us are guaranteed to be staying in the league just yet. If he only goes out on loan then he'll be able to move again in the Summer if he feels he needs to.

As you say though, I don't understand the benefit for Blackpool? Are they able to get compensation because he is only 21?

Blackpool probably getting a loan fee or at least wages paid alowing them to bring someone in.

I belive if he goes abroad in summer out of contract they get nothing.He he goes to english team they get comp but Liverpool have a significant sell on clause.Basically they are getting very little for a player who in contract would get them around £5mil

Blackpool probably getting a loan fee or at least wages paid alowing them to bring someone in.

I belive if he goes abroad in summer out of contract they get nothing.He he goes to english team they get comp but Liverpool have a significant sell on clause.Basically they are getting very little for a player who in contract would get them around £5mil

He is going abroad if he is going to Wales.

Â