Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

I would rather we talked about actual transfers but as no one knows anything we may aswell just live and let die

That was WINGS! :rant:

Ah Wings. The band The Beatles could have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l_rMkXZfl8

• Like 2

I read the news today, oh boy.... and found this in the Metro

With Norwich playing hardball over Wes Hoolahan’s future, it looks as though Paul Lambert may have to look elsewhere to improve the Aston Villa attack.

It’s an area that needs urgent attention. We’ve managed just 19 goals in 20 Premier League games – only Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Sunderland and, ironically, Norwich have scored fewer times this season.

And it’s evident in our play that we lack the creative nous to break teams down.

But who can provide the spark in an 

MORE: Five players to improve Aston Villa’s defence in Januaryotherwise workmanlike team? Who is within our budget? Here are five players who might feature on Lambert’s shortlist over the next few weeks, each adding something in their own little way.

Clicky

Edited by StanBalaban

With Norwich playing hardball over Wes Hoolahan’s future, it looks as though Paul Lambert may have to look elsewhere to improve the Aston Villa attack.

It’s an area that needs urgent attention. We’ve managed just 19 goals in 20 Premier League games – only Cardiff, Crystal Palace, Sunderland and, ironically, Norwich have scored fewer times this season.

And it’s evident in our play that we lack the creative nous to break teams down.

MORE: Five players to improve Aston Villa’s defence in Januaryotherwise workmanlike team? Who is within our budget? Here are five players who might feature on Lambert’s shortlist over the next few weeks, each adding something in their own little way.

Clicky

I'd love Ginter but it will never happen, he'll go to Bayern in a year or two and become Germany's best defender.

Heitinger, Kiyotake, Hoolahan, Holtby (on loan).

Proper job.

Heitinga is crap, makes so many mistakes it's unbelievable that you rate him.

Didn't say I rated him, just that we should sign him!  :D

In his defence though, Everton fan I work with (who does actually go to games) still does rate him, even though he had a bad season last year. He was Everton's POTY the season before (yes I know, Steven Ireland!), but he reckoned he deserved it. He's still in the Dutch squad, but needs to play to try and force himself into WC reckoning. He could form a useful partnership with Ron V, He's on around 60k a week at the mo,but his contract is up at the end of the season.

Oh and who in their right mind would go to West Ham?

Nah Heitinger is quite shite now. Lost the little pace he once had and looks off the boil. Fair enough, he was bullied by Benteke and Gabby in the games we played against them, but he's been described as the weak link in the solid Everton defence have had by the Everton fans.

Wouldn't take him to be honest. Pretty sure there will be better value elsewhere.

Clicky

Thanks Stan for looking Here, There & Everywhere.

Yes, me too. I just started playing football again. 7th division in Norway atm. Watch out 'transfer speculation (winter 2015)' is all I say.

Main quality: hot ass. can warm benches.

Edited by K-Carlsen

Â