Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

Michael Mancienne anyone? Can play across the back 4 and DM, Has PL experiance with Chelsea and Wolves, and been playing in Germany for Hamburger SV... They only paid 1.5M for him so would be in price range (unlike Lescott). Stoke been linked with him, so could be availible. I'd be happy with him, hoolahan and one other!

Edited by Hobbit Feet

Michael Mancienne anyone? Can play across the back 4 and DM, Has PL experiance with Chelsea and Wolves, and been playing in Germany for Wolfsburg... They only paid 1.5M for him so would be in price range (unlike Lescott). Stoke been linked with him, so could be availible. I'd be happy with him, hoolahan and one other!

The new HH?

Michael Mancienne anyone? Can play across the back 4 and DM, Has PL experiance with Chelsea and Wolves, and been playing in Germany for Wolfsburg... They only paid 1.5M for him so would be in price range (unlike Lescott). Stoke been linked with him, so could be availible. I'd be happy with him, hoolahan and one other!

The new HH?

I like bread rolls 

Edited by KjParton
  • Like 1

The new HH?

Definitely HairyHands incognito,

Welcome back ;)

Well if it is, let's hope no one flags it up so he can give us information without getting in to trouble again...

The new HH?

Definitely HairyHands incognito,

Welcome back ;)

Well if it is, let's hope no one flags it up so he can give us information without getting in to trouble again...

Bugger - i think i messed up already :(

We do not want to be taking any risks this transfer window with untried & untested players such as Nahki Wells & the like.

What we need are proven players at Premiership level whether that be in the format of loan deals or permanent signings to start moving us onwards & upwards once more.

Edited by villa-revolution
  • Like 1

I shall help ^^

Hoolahan

Rincon

Lescott (Loan)

Nakhi Wells

Out

Hutton

Ireland

Bowery (Loan)

--------------------------Guzan

------------------Lescott----Clark/Vlaar

Lowton----------------------------------------Luna

--------------------Delph---Rincon

-----------------------Hoolahan

Wells-------------------------------------Agbonlahor

-------------------------Benteke

Would be a pretty decent side, keep the ball on the floor and would give us a better 2nd half of the season showing!!!

yaay for optimism =P

• Like 3

What shall we post?

;)

Did I miss something - what has happened with hairyhands ?

The club found him out.

Though i'm curious as to why you quoted my post there?

It seemed as good a reason as any to advance to Page 157 :)

When did they find him out - what happened.......I was only PM'ing with him recently ?

Â