Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

The number 10 on loan has got to be De Bryne or Holty surely? I can't think of anyone else. No chance of Young or Milner, both been playing lately.

I don't think it will be from any prem team still in the CL. They need all the players in their squad they can get.

The first signing HH describe as  "So he would like a fairly experienced player to play in the hole between midfield and attack". I guess that is James Morrison. I guess the loan is Etienne Capoue and the third signing if possible is that big guy from Anderlecht.

The first signing HH describe as "So he would like a fairly experienced player to play in the hole between midfield and attack". I guess that is James Morrison. I guess the loan is Etienne Capoue and the third signing if possible is that big guy from Anderlecht.

Wes holohan

The first signing HH describe as  "So he would like a fairly experienced player to play in the hole between midfield and attack". I guess that is James Morrison. I guess the loan is Etienne Capoue and the third signing if possible is that big guy from Anderlecht.

Capoue and that unit from Anderlecht play essentially the same position, so fairly doubtful we'd get both.

The first signing HH describe as "So he would like a fairly experienced player to play in the hole between midfield and attack". I guess that is James Morrison. I guess the loan is Etienne Capoue and the third signing if possible is that big guy from Anderlecht.

Wes holohan

Think Lambert know what wages Hoolahan is on, there were something in his post about finding out the cost for the signing. Don't think its from Norwich.

Capoue and that unit from Anderlecht play essentially the same position, so fairly doubtful we'd get both.

Need them both this season and only Anderlecht-guy will be here next season.

Wes holohan

Think Lambert know what wages Hoolahan is on, there were something in his post about finding out the cost for the signing. Don't think its from Norwich.

Need them both this season and only Anderlecht-guy will be here next season.
maybe so would much rather holahan that James Morrison

I am playing FM 2014  1st season and obv contracts at start first season show the people out contract and i can see Anthony Pilkington contract is up in summer!! i bet its him we go for..

Agreed with others: I would like Sigurrddson (if at all possible) Cahill (Again if possible) Kouyate (Beast and can play both) and Holtby (if Possible)

I am not fussed about Zaha! 

lets hope Arsenal don't go for him!!! sounds like the Def/Mid that HH is on about as covers both positions:

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/14/arsenal-given-green-light-to-sign-cheikhou-kouyate-in-january-transfer-window-4187547/

Arsenal have been cleared to sign Cheikhou Kouyate in the January transfer window after Anderlecht confirmed they are listening to offers for the defender.

Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is a long-term admirer of Kouyate have tried to sign him twice in the last two January transfer windows.

But it appears it could be third time lucky for Wenger with Anderlecht now admitting that they will sell the imposing centre back when the transfer window re-opens.

‘We expect to keep our star players, but Kouyate could leave ’ said boss Herman Van Holsbeeck.

Edited by Villan4Life

Few names..

Rosicky

Abou Diaby

Anderson

Osman

Naismith

Seriously?? No chance of Rosicky, Diaby or Osman coming, Naismith is shite, but wouldn't mind Anderson tbh, his talents have been completely wasted at Utd.

Few names..

Rosicky

Abou Diaby

Anderson

Osman

Naismith

Seriously?? No chance of Rosicky, Diaby or Osman coming, Naismith is shite, but wouldn't mind Anderson tbh, his talents have been completely wasted at Utd.

No not serious was just listing some experienced players who aren't always playing for their sides and can play in the advanced mid role.

Â