Weekned footblal - 26-28 Octobra

Dodgyknees

Quite impressed with Southampton. How did they manage to make such a jump while we languish around, not learning from last season's errors?

They spent a lot of money on fees and wages. Also, they have a run of games coming up chelsea, arsenal, villa, Newcastle city and spurs. Their fixture list so far hasn't been very tough

Quite impressed with Southampton. How did they manage to make such a jump while we languish around, not learning from last season's errors?

They have better tacticians behind the scenes than we do. I like the fact that they press high up the pitch and keep the ball well, they always get players moving into space and command the ball.

I wish we'd do the same instead of sitting too deep and lumping it forward.

• Like 1

Man Utd might have won today, but they look gash.  Stoke had so many gilt edged chances in the first half and it's not uncommon for visiting teams to be like that at Old Trafford these days.  United might get a right humping at home at some point this season. 

Hope Sunderland win. Poyet is actually a pretty good manager and I don't like pardew at all. Plus villa have nothing to worry about relegation wise so probably more likely to be fighting with Newcastle come May.

Anything that gives Sunderland a lift and boost is not good for Villa..

Â