Weekned footblal - 26-28 Octobra

Dodgyknees

Sky already foaming at the mouth for next Sunday, arsenal - Chelsea . (0-0 btw).

id be foaming at the mouth too if Arsenal play Chelsea next weekend considering means both play twice next weekend  ;)

Always a mistake. If Spurs fans are anything like our lot on this very website then there are people who will hold those comments against him forever. 

I see Torres has now made the same number of appearances for Chelsea as he did for Liverpool.   He scored 81 in 142 at Liverpool. He has 39 in 142 for Chelsea. 

• Like 1

Even though Torres was clearly a better player at Liverpool, I think at the end of his career he will look more fondly at his time at Chelsea.

Sunderland won 2 games in a row v Newcastle for the 1st time since 1967. Very surprising stat.

AVB criticising the Spud fans: "We looked like the away team. We played in a difficult atmosphere with almost no support".

I like his honesty but it may come back to haunt him. More interesting than Lambert's post match interviews though. I'm sure he has the same lines each time.

Sunderland won 2 games in a row v Newcastle for the 1st time since 1967. Very surprising stat.

They hardly played each other in the 70s, 80s and 90s due to spending so much time in different divisions (there were often 5-6 year gaps between fixtures) so that artificially extends the time, but yeah, it is quite surprising. 

It's only a matter of time before Hart loses his place at City and then hopefully at England, he's useless.

problem is their is nobody to replace him for either. pantilimon is not a great keeper and for England, Forster, Ruddy or Ben Foster are nowhere near as good as an off-form Hart

Â