Weekend football 05-06 october

Avfc96

Guzan against city last week was a clanger...

I'm trying to think what that has to do with today's game. Unfortunately I'm drawing a blank.

What I will say is that Guzan >>> Hart all day every day.

another clanger by howard... his hands must be made of glass... much like guzan vs toure...

As much as i hate the blues how they did not get a pen for that handball i will never know

and for how much longer are these dodgy referees going to get away with their match fixing? Been watching the Everton v Man City game and seen a challenge which looked like a penalty for Everton was not given then later at the other end of the pitch for city an almost identical challenge deemed a penalty?

So inconsistant...

Edited by AshVilla

I think the worst is Kevin Friend. He is the one who screwed us over in the QPR home game last season, look at the post match comments from that game, everyone slagging his performance off - we still won though. He was also the ref for that Chelsea game in August. Oh and he had a terrible performance in the Hull vs West Ham game last week too. Gave Hull a pen that shouldn't of been and then didn't give West Ham a blatant one for handball.

Hideous ref.

Edited by Voinjama

Iwas wondering what to do this evening,  go out/stay in? 

If sunderland pull this off I think the most fun I could have tonight is listening to crying mancs on the footie phone in's. wheres that pizza menu?

Iwas wondering what to do this evening,  go out/stay in? 

If sunderland pull this off I think the most fun I could have tonight is listening to crying mancs on the footie phone in's. wheres that pizza menu?

But there won't be any crying mancs will there......

It will be more like this:

5-Live:"And now we are on to Dave, Man Utd fan from Essex. Were you at the game today Dave....?"

Plastic Manc Cockney Scum: "Nah mate cor blimey guvnor, I nevvva been to Manchestaaaaa, Sir Alex would nevva have lost this game innit, I'm off to support Chelsea. Moyes aaaahhhht!!!!"

5-Live: "Please kill me now"

Â