Weekend football 05-06 october

Avfc96

Good, spurs fans have become very cocky. One at work even said 'easy game, we'll stroll it 3-0'.

They have actually struggled to score in the league but their defense has been great before today. 

Their centre backs look poor today. Cumbersome and slow.

Good, spurs fans have become very cocky. One at work even said 'easy game, we'll stroll it 3-0'.

They have actually struggled to score in the league but their defense has been great before today. 

I think Spurs are a bit like us though with better talent. They seem to struggle break teams down at home and its not just this season but can be destructive away.

I know its early but Soldado has disappointed in league so far

So do I!

Seems a lot of Spurs fans are calling for 4-4-2 now. In one way that makes sense as Jermaine Defoe has always been better playing off someone as I'm not convinced he can cut it on his own up front against the best defences.

Problem then is where do you fit Erikson in, it's a bit like when VDV was there. He was best just off a lone striker but too often Redknobb would go 4-4-2 and he'd be wide right, Erikson needs to be played centrally.

Be interesting to see what they do against us, would imagine Kaboul if fit will come into the defence as Vertonghen was comical yesterday.

Â