Weekend football 05-06 october

Avfc96

Iwas wondering what to do this evening,  go out/stay in? 

If sunderland pull this off I think the most fun I could have tonight is listening to crying mancs on the footie phone in's. wheres that pizza menu?

But there won't be any crying mancs will there......

It will be more like this:

5-Live:"And now we are on to Dave, Man Utd fan from Essex. Were you at the game today Dave....?"

Plastic Manc Cockney Scum: "Nah mate cor blimey guvnor, I nevvva been to Manchestaaaaa, Sir Alex would nevva have lost this game innit, I'm off to support Chelsea. Moyes aaaahhhht!!!!"

5-Live: "Please kill me now"

Fair point Rico, well made 

http://gyazo.com/7203726cc96c17cb19700a80ee5a10fb

William Hill made an error earlier and put Wolves @ 4/1 during in play betting, they wont pay out and said they will only give me the odds they were suppose to be at the time which were 4/5. I would never have put that bet on at that price, they could do this on purpose as well e.g put Sunderland to win today at 30/1, claim a mistake but they would be generating a lot more bets with the price. Surely its false advertising and they have to pay out? Should be getting £72. Wont be betting with William Hill again if they dont fix this.

SAF must take some responsibilty for the shit squad he left.

They had a transfer window to sort it out. They didn't. It's their own fault.

Mate that wasn't a pro Moyes post, far from it, but this midfield has been shite for yrs and fergie did nothing.  So not pro Moyes,  just a little dig at fergie.

Roma smashing Inter 3-0 at HT at the San Siro. Gervinho looks...great

Was going to make a thread on them, surprised how well they're doing as their squad doesn't look amazing aside from good midfield options like Kevin Schootman, De Rossi, Pajanic and Michael Bradley.

As an aside, can't believe the Real Madrid match just now. Was following this live in play on Bet 365 which had them as 500/1 to win after Levante scored their second on 86 minutes. Was going to put a cheeky quid on that but my connection went down and by the time I'd logged back in they'd scored twice in injury time arghh!!! :(

http://gyazo.com/7203726cc96c17cb19700a80ee5a10fb

William Hill made an error earlier and put Wolves @ 4/1 during in play betting, they wont pay out and said they will only give me the odds they were suppose to be at the time which were 4/5. I would never have put that bet on at that price, they could do this on purpose as well e.g put Sunderland to win today at 30/1, claim a mistake but they would be generating a lot more bets with the price. Surely its false advertising and they have to pay out? Should be getting £72. Wont be betting with William Hill again if they dont fix this.

ISTR that betting is considered a debt of honour in the UK, thus you have no legal means of compelling them to pay.

In any event, the T&C's you agreed to when setting up the account gave them the right to invoke the "oopsie" rule at their discretion. Pretty much every bookmaker in the world has that rule (the sole exception I'm aware of are books licensed and regulated by the Nevada Gaming Control Board).

From the BBC, made me chuckle.

Luke Wilson: Lukaku was loaned out because he will take points off Chelsea's rivals.

Mr Wikson is giving jose far to much credit I think.

From the BBC, made me chuckle.

Luke Wilson: Lukaku was loaned out because he will take points off Chelsea's rivals.

Mr Wikson is giving jose far to much credit I think.

Except the only title challenger Everton have beaten so far is Chelsea :P

• Like 3

Â