Battlefield 4

villarule123

Depends how close i can get, if i cant get too close ive been using the mav to get some pretty funny kills.

Didn't know that last bit though, can you charge them and put them away or do they have to be in hand?

They have to be in your hands, i stand in door ways with them charged and when people try and be cheeky and take your tags they just die :lol:
  • Like 1

Meh. No way will I be buying Hardline. Played it for an hour earlier and just really couldn't be arsed. Should be an expansion. 

I want more destruction like BC2. Seems daft that there's less destruction in a more modern game.

Edited by PieFacE

Meh. No way will I be buying Hardline. Played it for an hour earlier and just really couldn't be arsed. Should be an expansion. 

I want more destruction like BC2. Seems daft that there's less destruction in a more modern game.

I'm not sure if it's less desctruction or the fact there aren't any weapons available to go through them since the RPG is a map pickup now.

It feels like the CoD-ifieing of Battlefield though. Another studio using what was already in place to make a game nobody asked for. I'll just stick to BF4 until Battlefront gets released.

Yea, thank ****, they've turn the auto aim down - now it requires an ounce of skill to kill someone.

Saying that, the m16a3 is a god gun - slap a heavy barrel and vertical grip on it and you'll rarely lose a 1 on 1 gun fight.

The gun play is much more rewarding than bf4, the destruction is rumoured to be toned down on the beta, so hopefully you'll be able to take some buildings down.

The helis are very powerful at the min, they dish out a lot of pain.

I think this'll be the game you wait a month or two before buying and it'll drop to about 25 quid. That's my plan anyway.

Nice game though, it's refreshing to play an infantry focused bf.

• 2 months later...

New free DLC coming soon on BF4.

4 new guns (AN94 (**** yea!), Goza 1, Goza 4, L96 machine gun (30 round clip, lol) and a pocket sized sniper rifle called Mares Leg).

As well a community made map being built.

Edited by lapal_fan

Still waiting for hardline to come down in price lapal_fan? I'm really enjoying this but looking for some players who want to play in a squad.

Yea mate. Waiting for balance issues too. From what I've read and seen, if you're using anything but the k10, m416 or the m16 you're doing it wrong.

Battlefield has never (or very rarely) had a few OP weapons. So they'll sort that out.

I'll get it when it comes down some too.

• 1 month later...
Â