Battlefield 4

villarule123

Only just seen that post. I may be on later for an hour. I've literally only played 5 minutes of the campaign so I don't even know the controls yet, let alone what the **** to actually do :D

Noticed this was 22 quid including premium on ps store today and after hearing how much it had improved since launch I've taken the plunge again and it's currently downloading. Will be happy to have pointers from you guys, especially the gods - yes lapal I'm looking at you lol!

Played multiplayer tonight, on newbie servers.

I'm so **** shit at these games they're just not fun for me.

I'll persist and hope I get better.

• 2 months later...

Still playing and sacking badly at muliplayer. Also, the campaign - why does my save disappear all the time? Sick of playing the same 3 sections over and over!

Still playing and sacking badly at muliplayer. Also, the campaign - why does my save disappear all the time? Sick of playing the same 3 sections over and over!

I'll learn ya.

You'll be smashing people in no time.

Is there any advantage to be gained for Multiplayer by playing through the campaign? Because to be honest, I find the campaign bloody tedious so far (about an hour in).

I actually enjoyed the bits of the campaign I've played though. I phoned EA and apparently it's a known fault! The games been out for ages and it's not fixed. Got a couple of battlepacks out of them though.

lapal, I'll definitely take you up on that!!!!

Is there any advantage to be gained for Multiplayer by playing through the campaign? Because to be honest, I find the campaign bloody tedious so far (about an hour in).

Depending on what ending you pick you unlock a gun/attachment (cant remember which) in the multiplayer but it isn't vital

• Like 1

If you pick the woman, you get a pdw called the p90, high rate of fire (900rpm), incredibly good hip fire and 50 rounds in a clip.

If you choose the black guy, you get an lmg called the m249; 200 rounds in a mag, 800 rounds oer minute and it's a very good gun. There is a very similar stat lmg called the mg4, the only difference being that the recoil is the opposite of the m249.

There is another gun if you choose neither of the 2 people which i cant remember, so give me a sec and I'll find out.

They're worth getting though. All good guns for their classes.

If you neee anything else, let me know.

Â