Battlefield 4

villarule123

Thoughts of the new update? They have messed with the types of vehicles that spawn on each map, most noticeably parcel storm defenders now have boats and jetskis. Also noticed that helicopters spawn much less. Only had a quick hour lastnight though, will have a proper go tonight.

Edited by AndyC

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And then... I went 46-5 on Rouge Transmission with the PKP Pecheneg, a heavy hitting 650 rpm machine gun.  It does 34 damage, rather than the usual 25 damage, but it's got pretty bad recoil, bad spread and a 6 second reload.  100 bullets isn't that much when you're guaranteed to miss about 60% of the time, but I did alright :)

• Like 1

Yea, there's more DLC coming out for it (apparently free) too.

It's just like it's been released, get some friends, or play with people who are better than you, that's how I got ok at it.

You'll get spanked by high level players though, because they know the maps, weapons strengths and weaknesses etc.  But you'll learn quick if you're any good at fps's.

I find myself trolling recon campers more than anything else on this game these days.

Repair tool? Defibs? [emoji57]

Did you know, that if you are a medic, and you have your defibs fully charged (they beep) if someone tries to stab you, they get insta killes by your defibs? :lol:

Â