McLeish to Sunderland ...Hahahahaha

Jordanderve

Hi Everyone

On a reasonably grey, gloomy and dreary day, I thought I would pass on some possible news to cheer everyone up.

I work with a Sunderland season ticket holder and there are certain snippets coming out up there that McLeish is a very strong possibility for Sunderland after 'interviewing very well'...sounds familar.

He enjoyed every minute of taking the piss out of me when that clown was in charge of us and so in the words of a certain Mr Keegan ..."I would just LOVE IT!" if McLeish ended up at Sunderland.

I really do hope this happens.

It is said that it isn't necessarily a certainty but the Mcleish interview is the sole reason why Poyet hasn't already go the job.

Word is that McLeish would take GMac as his number two.

Odds have come in on betfair today too (it doesn't take much for this to happen, I appreciate).

I see McLeish's path mirroring McClaren's. He'll go to a decent Championship side and bore them to tears. He doesn't deserve a Premier League job after what he put us through.

I see McLeish's path mirroring McClaren's. He'll go to a decent Championship side and bore them to tears. He doesn't deserve a Premier League job after what he put us through.

McLeish has already been to Forest and lasted as long as a bad rash.

Ha, I'd forgotten about him at Forest. I feel McLeish, like McClaren, has finally been found out. There must be better options than these dinosaurs.

Ha, I'd forgotten about him at Forest. I feel McLeish, like McClaren, has finally been found out. There must be better options than these dinosaurs.

Yep, Kevin Ball, Stuart Pearce & Tony Pulis.

I haven't had this much fun at work since we beat them 6-1 last season :)

I think that is a little harsh on McClaren. I admit he was car crash television when in charge at England. He was a failure no doubt. But would that mean Graham Taylor was a terrible manager too?  Outside the England job, his CV is decent. A well respected coach and when he was at Boro they were always a solid midtable side. Not the most interesting of sides, but what theyhave done since he has left? A low level championship side. He won the League Cup and took them to the Uefa cup final.  He followed Sir Bobby's advice and went to the Netherlands, in which he won the league title. Has Moyes got one of the those? This Derby job is probably his last chance to turn his career around, and he might well just do that. I would have him over TSM any day. Ooops, double post sorry. Edited by blandy

Â