McLeish to Sunderland ...Hahahahaha

Jordanderve

I hope to god this is true. We need proper closure on the ginger clown, which can only come by beating the team he manages 8-0 and relegating them. If he becomes Sunderland manager its more than likely both scenarios could happen.

I can't wait to see his team rock into town sporting the legendary 6-4-0 formation again.

If they are stupid enough to offer him the job and he takes it I can't see him lasting til January....Sunderland are doomed anyway.

I think that is a little harsh on McClaren. I admit hE was car crash television when in charge at England. He was a failure no doubt. But would that mean Graham Taylor was a terrible manager too?  Outside the England job, his CV is decent. A well respected coach and when he was at Boro they were always a solid midtable side. Not the most interesting of sides, but what theyhave done since he has left? A low level championship side. He won the League Cup and took them to the Uefa cup final.  He followed Sir Bobby's advice and went to the Netherlands, in which he won the league title. Has Moyes got one of the those? This Derby job is probably his last chance to turn his career around, and he might well just do that. I would have him over TSM any day.

You're right. It's a bit unfair lumping Schteve in with McLeish.

Wont happen, too bloody weird.

How many people said that McLeish could never become Villa manager? Like many, I thought it was a joke when I heard.

The managers the bookmakers have as candidates did Sunderland are so utterly dour. I can't remember seeing a worse list of possible managers as that which have been drawn up for Sunderland.

Â