AVFC_Hitz

How exactly was Torres or Demba Ba getting picked ahead of Lukaku ???

Everton have been excellent tonight and are playing exactly the kinda of football that I want us to play. They move the ball round really quickly but also mix it up a bit as well and go long if there's something on. They also press the ball really well too.

That said, Newcastle's defending has been absolutely shambolic

Edited by Biskitt

Hm. I think Lukaku could turn out far better than Tekkers. He has a better all round game.

Yeah I agree, said the same in the Chelsea thread.. He could become the worlds best out and out striker

Well he has more to his game than out and out striker, much like that easy comparison, Drogba.

Hm. I think Lukaku could turn out far better than Tekkers. He has a better all round game.

Yeah I agree, said the same in the Chelsea thread.. He could become the worlds best out and out striker

He's a very good player, I just don't feel he's that instinctive. Don't think he's ever scored against a top 4 team or had a good game against them. Part of his showing tonight comes down to Newcastle, both his goals were shocking from a defensive point of view

Well he has more to his game than out and out striker, much like that easy comparison, Drogba.
He does indeed, but he plays that role more than the likes of Ronaldo/messi and I don't think he'll be as good as them (no slur on him obviously)

He's a very good player, I just don't feel he's that instinctive. Don't think he's ever scored against a top 4 team or had a good game against them. Part of his showing tonight comes down to Newcastle, both his goals were shocking from a defensive point of view

Had a hattrick against Man U.

Btw LOL @ Chelsea 

Getting rid of Sturridge to get Ba.

Getting rid of Lukaku to get a 50 year old Eto'o.

:D

• Like 1

Btw LOL @ Chelsea 

Was that the 5-5 last Fergie game, think the Man United players minds weren't on the match that day. Maybe I heard the fact before that game!

I think benteke has better attributes that don't get better with coaching, 1st touch being the main one, chest control especially, lukaku wont learn that no matter how good and what level he plays at

but I think he'll be more consistent, and lets face it its not exactly a "whos fart smells better" competition, both will be great players, jammy Belgians

• Like 1

Btw LOL @ Chelsea

Was that the 5-5 last Fergie game, think the Man United players minds weren't on the match that day. Maybe I heard the fact before that game!
Don't forget he is only 20, give him a couple of yrs and if he continues his development he will be scoring against everyone Edited by mikeyp102

I think benteke has better attributes that don't get better with coaching, 1st touch being the main one, chest control especially, lukaku wont learn that no matter how good and what level he plays at

but I think he'll be more consistent, and lets face it its not exactly a "whos fart smells better" competition, both will be great players, jammy Belgians

Yeah I think the kind of goal and quality of the goal of Benteke vs Chelsea this season is the sort of goal Lukaku wouldn't score with his attributes, but they are both world class strikers. Can't wait to see Belgium in the world cup

Â