AVFC_Hitz

Gotta say I'm surprised, Derby have been inconsistent so far in this season but he's been doing pretty good job and they haven't really put a lot on players in couple last years. Think he might try to get Sunderland job but that'd be mistake.

Some collateral damage from the Championship's early game - as Derby County have this evening announced that they have parted company with manager Nigel Clough with immediate effect.

Clough has been in charge at the Rams since January 2009 but goes after the 1-0 defeat at rivals Nottingham Forest earlier today.

A club statement said: "The board feel it is time to move Derby County forward to the next level, which will necessitate a comprehensive review of the club's football operations.

"The ownership group remain steadfastly committed to the club and maintain their desire to compete at the top end of the Championship this season."

Derby also tick the two boxes needed on any club statement of this type: They "place on record their thanks" and "take this opportunity to wish Nigel Clough well for the future."

So James Collins was dropped from the West Ham team for poor form.

LOLz

Gotta say I'm surprised, Derby have been inconsistent so far in this season but he's been doing pretty good job and they haven't really put a lot on players in couple last years. Think he might try to get Sunderland job but that'd be mistake.

Some collateral damage from the Championship's early game - as Derby County have this evening announced that they have parted company with manager Nigel Clough with immediate effect.

Clough has been in charge at the Rams since January 2009 but goes after the 1-0 defeat at rivals Nottingham Forest earlier today.

A club statement said: "The board feel it is time to move Derby County forward to the next level, which will necessitate a comprehensive review of the club's football operations.

"The ownership group remain steadfastly committed to the club and maintain their desire to compete at the top end of the Championship this season."

Derby also tick the two boxes needed on any club statement of this type: They "place on record their thanks" and "take this opportunity to wish Nigel Clough well for the future."

They haven't progressed under him at all. 

So James Collins was dropped from the West Ham team for poor form.

LOLz

They haven't progressed under him at all. 

Ah yeah, true. Both probably needs a change though.

I went to the "Workers vs scab" derby yesterday (Chesterfield vs Mansfield). 

Not seen a team play such decent pass not hoof football as Chesterfield have been doing this year. Yesterday they were basically mugged by a Mansfield team who relied on hoof and a goal from a set piece given by what was a very poor ref. Afterwards there was what can only be described as old-school interactions between the fans, Quite an interesting day and I will certainly e watching the SipreItes again this year if they continue to play the way they are 

Not seen a team play such decent pass not hoof football as Chesterfield have been doing this year. Yesterday they were basically mugged by a Mansfield team who relied on hoof and a goal from a set piece given by what was a very poor ref. Afterwards there was what can only be described as old-school interactions between the fans, Quite an interesting day and I will certainly e watching the SipreItes again this year if they continue to play the way they are 

Saw Chesterfield demolish an Exeter youth team last season, I was similarly impressed with their play.

Saw Chesterfield demolish an Exeter youth team last season, I was similarly impressed with their play.

It's good to watch isn't it Chris? - they just need a cutting edge striker now (shame that Lester has retired) and they would be champions by Christmas if they continue to play like that. 

• Like 1

Is 433 the standard formation for playing away these days? notice Norwich are playing that way, they don't look like they have the players to suit the system as much as we do though. Ireland on now BTW, involved in an attack straight away

From the BBC

A double change for Stoke at the break as Mark Hughes plays both of his wildcards. On come Jermaine Pennant and Stephen Ireland in place of Charlie Adam and Jon Walters. Mavericks.

Is maverick the PC term for 'fooking idiot's'?

So what are we all hoping for from the late kick off?

Though I despise plop I'm kind of enjoying the circus up north so a boring draw would do me.

Liverpool win for betting purposes, suarez to let his insane persona loose for comic purposes

With LC back in the side and no doubt eager to impress, I think a early booking is good value if we are taking betting :-)

Â