AVFC_Hitz

I'm glad about every point Chelski lose since our trip to Stamford Bridge this year, I still get annoyed just thinking about Ivanobitch and Mourinho saying we're a long ball team.

We often are.  Did you see the Newcastle game?  Hoof Hoof Hoof Hoof. 

Mata is making Mourinho look stupid at the moment.   Player of the season for two years in a row for Chelsea and he has transformed this game. Will Mourinho drop him again next week? 

Nah, Mourinho will say something derogatory and childish about some Tottenham player to turn the focus away from the fact that he's made a big error in dropping Mata, and the media will feed off it like a bunch of chickens.

Man City are the only team that can deny Chelsea the league, when they are fired up like in this second half they're a level up on spurs

It's a bit soon to be making comments like that really.

Chelsea have been woefully inconsistent this season and while their best form might mean they are good enough to beat anybody, they actually have to produce it regularly.

That was never in a million years a second yellow, another celebrity ref making a mockery out of the sport

I hope AVB comes out and gives a version of the speech that Mourinho gave after Chelsea's game against us.  

As for the second yellow?  Torres and Vermaelen have been kicking lumps out of each other all afternoon.  For all we know the ref has given it for persistent fouling.  

Â