Rocket League

hogso

Shhh! Everybody.. I think Mooney is lost.  Don't move a muscle.. He'll soon leave.. [emoji33]

Don't worry, I'm going. Just popped in due to the irresistible 'dribble' post popping up on the index page.

• Like 2

I would LOVE to play Rocket League with Mooney

Can't even be arsed to find out what it is.

If it requires any brain/hand/eye co-ordination, forget it.

I'm sure if Stevo & Villarule123 can manage it, you'll be fine (and probably comfortably better than them within 3 minutes).

• Like 1

Just imagine having sex with Kelly Brook. That's what scoring an aerial on Rocket League feels like.

• Like 1

Just imagine having sex with Kelly Brook. That's what scoring an aerial on Rocket League feels like.

Wait for it...

Who???

[emoji38]

• Like 2

Played against a Pax champion, who was rubbish

CRgXfzvWIAAg442.jpg

On the plus side though, they were using the BTTF car, glad I got the fire trail from it at the end :D

Edited by hogso

It's someone who has won a tournament at a PAX event, which is a Penny Arcade sponsored convention with all sorts of stuff going on, including official esports tournaments. 

Genuinely one of cancerous communities I've played in. Just full of absolute idiots or massively salty words removed.

An example of both in 2 of the maybe 5 games I played today.

1-1, really right game. Guy stops in the middle of the game to tell me that he could hear music coming from my boost. They score. We lose 2-1.

Another one. We go 1-0 down within about 10 seconds of the game starting. Both make a mistake. He stops playing, telling me to forfeit, giving me abuse, going after me, bashing me out of the way. Generally griefing. Lose about 11-0.

It's pathetic. Ignoring it is easy when it's literally just people insulting you over chat, but when it ruins the game, it drains all the enjoyment from the game. Looking at the RL forums, it's a common problem.

It just isn't fun unless I'm playing with you guys.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 1

I know what you mean. I wasn't even playing yesterday but some bell-end called lapel fan or something like that kept sending me messages of abuse. The C-bomb was dropped more than once.

FWIW I do miss playing with you guys, I just get frustrated over how shit at the game I am.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

Â