Rocket League

hogso

It was out yesterday, Jono and I were playing with them last night.

They were ok, very much a novelty I think. I can imagine the entertainment would wear off pretty quickly and we'll be back to playing the normal game.

• Like 1

'Chaos Run' DLC out next month takes it's inspiration from Mad Max, it seems. Two cars and a bunch of wheels, etc. for the usual price. Also for free is the return of the Wasteland arena from SARPBC. It'll be the first non-standard picth for RL, with slopped sides and is a good chunk wider. A lot of players really didn't like the original version, but I enjoyed it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

BONUS+ POST Free Portal DLC coming this week, includes trails based on various portal guns, antennas and toppers such as the compantion cube and cake

Edited by hogso
The cake may or may not be a lie
  • Like 2

Wasteland is lifted right out of sarp, having been sharpened up a bit. It's a great arena, the matches feel like sarp games rather than RL, in an odd way. 

The cars are cool too, especially Ripper which is basically the classic Mad Max car. Got all the trophies within an hour, too. 

The portal items are also sweet. Geddit. 

It's not anymore? Screw that, it's too different to the original, only a Trials game in name, bet it doesnt even have many maps

1287666826226.png

Edited by hogso

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Trials isn't even multiplayer is it?

You can compare times/fails etc, but can you go mano-o-mano?

Yes... That's where all the fun is! 

You can race, or see each other's live ghost in a trial and laugh when they clock it up in front of you.

Buy it! 

• Like 1

Â