Rocket League

hogso

Still can't understand how we can go from being so inconsistent to blitzing 9 wins in a row. We worked great as a team for once! 

We know each other's games inside out now. We know Stefan will hit it towards his own goal, so we'll cover him on the line. We know that I will miss every aerial and that Stevo will come storming out and flying past the ball. 

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 3

We've definitely started working better as a team. That's probably the main thing that has improved.

Still plenty of room for improvement. You and Stefan not fighting over every attack would be a start ;)

I'll work on my dribbling and missing the ball like a retard :D

• Like 1

Need to get on for some games with you lot, got the new DLC and associated trophies yesterday. I kind of would have preferred if they'd just put in the old car models, but the new ones look cool I guess, it doesn't really matter though as the boost that plays the SARPBC theme > *

Next up are halloween themed drops and the BTTF car iirc

RE: playing ranked, I will win one then lose one, so my numbers don't really change. I think it was solo 3v3 I went on a losing streak then a winning streak and ended up bang on 900 again.

I played some 1v1 yesterday for the first time in ages. I've definitely improved since I last played :)

Won 4 in a row. But I am ranked bronze so I was playing people who were pros and semi pros.

• Like 1

Â