');
    • limpid

Just visiting?   27/12/16

Please click "Sign Up" and login to use the full functionality of the site.
hogso

Rocket League

9 hours ago, villarule123 said:

OH MY **** GOD!
WHAT A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!

• Like 1

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:17, villarule123 said:

I can't believe the lack of respect I'm getting for that goal. Come on man

I've played enough with you that watching that goal makes me a little bit mad. I can imagine you've lost dozens of games because you were messing around upside down while you were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rino8 said:

I've played enough with you that watching that goal makes me a little bit mad. I can imagine you've lost dozens of games because you were messing around upside down while you were 2-0 up with 4 minutes left.

Yes, he's a prick.

I hate him too.

#weallhate@villarule123 

• Like 1

I think you can from either PC -> PS4 or PC -> Xbox , maybe even both.

But Sony wont allow Xbox -> PS4 which is a crying shame really. Seems silly to put up invisible walls between players just because of the platform you play on.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1

Yeah as of right now it's

PC <-> PS4

PC <-> Xbox One <-> Switch

So as it stands like @PieFacE said Sony are holding up what could be the largest online player base outside of League of Legends.

Yet Sony are holding it up all over the place.

Fortnite: Battle Royale has had Xbox One <-> PS4 cross play, but the feature was turned on "accidentally" and Sony want them to turn it off, I don't know if Epic Games complied, but Sony yet again in the way of something beautiful.