Weekend Footnall 31/32/33 August.

AVFC_Hitz

I can't see WBA, Sunderland, Palace, Hull & even Newcastle finishing ahead of us this year. I'm not worrying about relegation at all at the moment.

I actually want Spurs to win a football match this afternoon.

Edited by villarule123

This second half will be interesting and to see how they respond to Moyes half time team talk

First real test this for moyes

If Fergie was there we would see a different UTD second half and probably a 2-1 win for them against this average Liverpool team

Rubbish game this. Neither team looks composed but Coutinho looks a threat.

I can't see WBA, Sunderland, Palace, Hull & even Newcastle finishing ahead of us this year. I'm not worrying about relegation at all at the moment.

Agree, I feel the same.

Really? Has been dispossessed several times and really lacks defensive ability. Look how Man U always start their attacks from the right side where Coutinho is supposed to start the forechecking.

As for rubbish game? Yeah right, what did you expect, 3-3? A game doesn't have to always have lots of goals, these teams are too good to let in many on any given day. One of the most tense games in many years already, it's bound to be a red card in the second half. At least one.

Speaking of spurs

Lamela Capoue Dembele Chadli Lennon Paulinho Eriksen

What an array of attacking talent they have

If any combo of them hit it off they will be better off without Bale

Really? Has been dispossessed several times and really lacks defensive ability. Look how Man U always start their attacks from the right side where Coutinho is supposed to start the forechecking.

As for rubbish game? Yeah right, what did you expect, 3-3? A game doesn't have to always have lots of goals, these teams are too good to let in many on any given day. One of the most tense games in many years already, it's bound to be a red card in the second half. At least one.

He looks a threat in attack - some good drives forward - but I agree, defensively he is suspect.

I didn't expect 3-3. Not did I expect a lack of composure, fouls, diving, aimless crossing, aimless passing. 

It is an interesting game but like most games so far it is lacking quality in the final third. It's as if teams forgot how to attack during the summer.

It's been the same with a number of teams, why is this?

It's a very good point!

I want Fulham to go down, they have replaced Bolton and Blackburn as the most boring club in the league.

Na it's my only regular away game a season.

Chelsea is only a mile away, and if QPR come back they are only 4 miles away.

Â